First: These are the amazing brands in your October KrakBox.
REMEMBER: Sign ups for October’s KrakBox ends on Oct. 26th at 5pm PST so don’t sleep! You blink you lose.
October’s KrakBox is already chock full of amazing skate stuff! But just cause we LOVE you guys and gals, we’ve got another little bonus for this month’s KrakBox. We met up with our good friend Chris Chann, and he signed 2 Krak stickers that we’ll put randomly in 2 different KrakBoxes. The two lucky people who find these stickers in their October KrakBox will each get one of these two decks, signed by Chris as well. How cool is that?
The two decks are:
– a Cliche Lem Villemin pro model featuring custom artwork by skate legend Mark Gonzales – a Primitive Skateboards Paul Rodriguez pro model
Good luck everyone! And don’t forget to get your KrakBox at krakbox.com. Sign ups end Oct. 26th at 5pm PST, so hurry!
The first two ALL correct entries received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (and correctly following ALL the rules above) each wins an October 2015 KrakBox!!
1. Which former Shut rider did a NBD down Wallenberg? What was the trick he did?
Santa Monica triple set and Wallenberg
2. Name one skater who did the same NBD trick down both Wallenberg and the Santa Monica Triple set. Name a second skater who also did the same NBD trick (but obviously different from the previous skater’s trick) down both Wallenberg and the Santa Monica Triple set. (Hint: There are some tricks missing from our history clips! Dig deeper guys!)
3. Who wore a “Wu-Tang Killa Beez” shirt while pulling a NBD down Clipper? What was the trick? Where is this skater originally from?
4. Which former Seek rider has a 4 trick line in the Le Dome history video? Name all the tricks.
Love Fountain gap
5. Name the skater who wore a Volcom T-shirt while attempting a NBD down the Love Fountain gap in the Love Gap history clip? Name the trick he attempted?
Good luck everyone! Dig deeper into skateboarding!